Model This!

"Greg Procter" wrote

Both kinds. But when did you start typing with a Spanish accent?

Reply to
P. Roehling

Must have been when I was visiting Toledo.

Reply to
Greg Procter

On 5/8/2008 12:39 AM P. Roehling spake thus:

In economic terms, the supply far outstrips* the demand.

*intentional pun.
Reply to
David Nebenzahl

And hey, we're all here for big iron-y, right?

mark "gotta get that train table together this weekend, and start layin' track for that Pennsy Atlantic I built...."

Reply to
mark

True. My wife tells me about some talk radio person (a liberal! Imagine that!) who was to a nude beach, and his reaction was there there were some people who shouldn't be seen nude in their shower....

mark

Reply to
mark