Model This!

Both kinds. But when did you start typing with a Spanish accent?
"P. Roehling" wrote:

Must have been when I was visiting Toledo.

Well, each of us has only just so much nudity to offer the world, and in my experience the people who have the most to offer are in fact the ones you'd most likely rather not see.
-Pete
On 5/8/2008 12:39 AM P. Roehling spake thus:

In economic terms, the supply far outstrips* the demand.
*intentional pun.
conversation with the average voter.
David Nebenzahl wrote:

True. My wife tells me about some talk radio person (a liberal! Imagine that!) who was to a nude beach, and his reaction was there there were some people who shouldn't be seen nude in their shower....
mark