MR and Trains...Time and Life

I think I just figured out MR. I get Trains, have for years. Same publisher. Trains was and is a great mag. Each issue is a good one with cutting edge stuff.

I think MR is like Life Magazine was. Fluff, general, bland, forgetable. Meanwhile Time, by the same publisher, is meaty, relavant, timely, somewhat edgy. That is Trains.

Same publisher, one mag that is completely irrelavant, the other still on top of its game.

Reply to
MrRathburne