MR related software for palm pilot?

Does anyone know of any model railroad related software for Palm pilots? A Fast Clock would be interesting or perhaps a switchlist program. Gee, paperless paperwork! I know I can make and inventory list of cars or wish-lists for when I go to train shows. Maurice

Reply to
Maurice

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:21:18 GMT, "Maurice" shared this with the world:

The only MR related palm software I have tried is

It works as advertised, and if I had my own Digitrax system, then I would buy it (I tried the demo version at a buddy's place).

The only downside was that it gobbles batteries. Not a problem on a Palm with rechargables, but my M100 went thru a pair of AAAs during one operating session.

Reply to
Kent Ashton