MR track plans

I've used the ones that came with the word processor. It is a very dim bulb indeed.

Wolf K.

Reply to
Wolf K

That is just the sort of nonsense up with which I shall not put.

Reply to
None

That is just the sort of nonsense up with which I shall not put.

Yes Yoda.

Reply to
Roger Traviss

I didn't forget it, I was lamenting the loss :-).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Must be a pretty small library. Ours, in a medium size county, has about a dozen books and a subscription to MR. You do know that most libraries will order stuff that people ask for if the budget allows, don't you?

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Yes, I know that. I know ours did - but they seem to be having a rather rocky time with a new director - I don't know how they are now.

Reply to
ray

That is just the sort of nonsense up with which I shall not put.

Nor sword sleep in my hand ...

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Click through to their advertisers, it helps keep them alive. Tell your friends!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

There's naught worse than a literate model railroader, but, on the whole, I prefer "At last! My arm is whole again!"

-Sweeny Todd

Reply to
Twibil

The below is the future. Free PDF downloads each month with videos in some of the articles. Google Books searches and regular Google searches can find all kinds of layout ideas. No need to do useless Rants unless bored and need attention. They are looking for articles if bored and need something to do.

Rich

One point you do not bring out is that mags like MR are no longer supporting their readers. They only push what they think is the way to go. HO or N. In the 70s they covered every scale including Live Steam. I happen to be a Live Steamer and an On30 and HO Civil War. MR used to be fun to read and I read every scale, now it is a waste of time for almost every issue.

Reply to
2brkt2b

It does seem to be a lot more about advertising than it used to be. I prefer Model Railroad Craftsman, but I do still take them both.

  • SLMR 2.1a * Pass the tequila, Manuel...
Reply to
Dumas Walker