Dario Brisighella bipe plans available again

Biplane lovers, it's a red-letter day! I was happy to read, in the latest IMAA High Flight Magazine, that Dario Brisighella (aka "Mr. Quadra"), designer of the giant scale Steen Skybolt, Stolp Starduster and Waco ARE biplanes, has agreed to make these plans available again. Plans are rolled, and cost $50 a set, plus $5 shipping for UPS, or $8.50 for UPS. His email is snipped-for-privacy@wi.rr.com, and his postal address is 1032 East Manitowoc Ave., Oak Creek, WI 53154.

As someone who owns his plans for Starduster and Skybolt, I can vouch that these are works of art.

Reply to
Charles Wahl