advice: .60 bipe?

Please share your advice for a .60 biplane for my unused O.S. .91 four stroke. (Kit or ARF ok by me.)

Thank you.

Bill Martin snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

Reply to
bill martin

If you can find one, the old CG Ultimate works very well with that power plant as long as you don't build lead sled's. I do not know how it is now that Lanier bought them out....

Reply to
Six_O'Clock_High

The Great Planes Tiger Moth .60/.90 ARF looks nice:

Reply to
Ed Paasch

Reply to
"Lou"

My favorite is the Goldberg Ultimate. It builds REALLY fast, is easy to build and flies great with a 91 four stroke. Use 25% nitro and it should pull straight up.

Reply to
Paul McIntosh

I can't speak for the quality of the "new" Air Flair kits, but the ones I got when Azarr had the company were absolutely wonderful in every way. I had a SkyMaster but I let a flyin' buddy talk me out of it, was taking me too long to build. He finished it and t flies great!

The Sundancer 40 was one of my all-time favorite planes. I really should get another one.

Texas Pete

Reply to
Texas Pete

The finest flying bipe that I have ever built and flown with an OS 91 has to be the Great Planes Super Skybolt. It is a solid flying aircraft, grooves like it's on a track, yet very acrobatic when you want it to. With it's lock-in wing struts, it can be assembled and disassembled quickly.

Reply to
Harry Kolomyjec

Amen on the Super Skybolt...had one, bit heavy with a YS91AC but awsome..unfortunately it was faster than me.

Phil AMA609

Reply to
pcoopy