MRC F7s

MRC's got B units on sale on their website, but with B units you also need some A units. Anyone got any leads as to where to find them, preferably
for the same price MRC's B units are selling for? ($19.98) I've found some for $50, but don't want to spend that much to take advantage of my newfound B units.
Puckdropper
marching band.