My prosthesis is missing. Do you know where it is?

I am unworthy of living. Please help me die. Please! PLEASE!

Reply to
CovvTseTung

Anything that's missing from your corpus will eventually roll out from the usual place in your back seat. You just need to keep a finger there that looks out for ye.

Reply to
Hungry Pussylicker

youre toupe is not worth crying over.

Reply to
dave hillstrom

dave hillstrom spake thus:

Hahahaha; as my homies say, "you been klowned!". Check da hdrs.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Hungry Pussylicker spake thus:

Hahahaha; as my homies say, "you been klowned!". Check da hdrs.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Now you are double posting? Get real sockpuppet. Homie? Are you Democrat?

_____

Steve

Reply to
SteveCaple

I'm sure your homos in rmr appreciate your sense of humor.

And you might want to check into the difference between 'forgery' and 'froggery', net-abuser.

Reply to
CovvTseTung

On the long hot summer day of Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:21:44 -0800, David Nebenzahl dribbled:

YHB Yinged. HTH, HAND. Meow.

Reply to
Porsche Monkey For Life

David Nebenzahl Thou uncivil kern. Thou very butcher of a silk button. Thou greyhound. Thou false-professor. Ye trickled and ye bitched:

Ditto.

Reply to
Kadaitcha Man

Must be up Brad's arse, everything else is so it is a safe bet.

Reply to
SteveCaple

But I thought steve (Curt)(trainspeeddemon) was Brad??

Reply to
brad

Take this to email.

Reply to
ah

No Brad you are me and I am David and he is Curt. Get with the program.

------

Steve

Reply to
SteveCaple