NCE P2KSR for LifeLike HO GP7 and GP9

Could anyone give me the Walther's model numbers of LifeLike HO GP7 and GP9 that will accept the NCE P2KSR as an easy plug in? I can't find one that says DCC
ready. I'll have to place an order - I can't walk into a store here and examine one.
I purchased the P2KSR in error, and rather than paying to return it and restock it, I'd like to just purchase an engine for the decoder.
Thanks