New Heights of Lame Promotion

... then you click on the huge white box that says "skip intro"!!!
(The point of the original post is that the animation was lame.)

Are they trying to maintain parity with the famous 'Bach Man'?
                                ---john.
wow.............wow........well, it is a good production, as for target audience though.........wow
Yes, reminds ya of "The Bach-Man" - "ENJOY YOUR TRAINS!"
Bruce Favinger wrote:

yep that sucked

OH!!!
MY!!!
GOD!!!
I had to put myself down after watching that...
I may not be able to buy anything from Atlas ever again.
Does anyone need a marketing director's job??? Atlas better have one available after releasing THAT to the public!!!
Maybe Atlas had their website hacked by some cruel pranksters???
Did you check the credits??? That exquisitely painful experience was brought to you by "Doozycards" productions...Bob Cooke (producer), Mark Williamson (Music and Vocals), and Michael Ceballos (Art Direction and Animation).
ouch...