Motorizing turntable

Dear all Has anyone had any luck motorizing the HO Peco turntable? Care to share? its driving me up the wall!! I'm trying to use a "meccano" type motor with gears, and it sucks... Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp

In message , Rob Kemp writes

Rob, you may like to ask the same question on uk.rec.models.rail as the Peco turntable is made in the UK, and is a popular table. People have been devising ways of motorising it for decades :-)

Reply to
Graeme Eldred

In message , Graeme Eldred writes

OK, self follow up. Sorry. Just noticed that you have already asked there :-)

There is a kit available, but how good it is, I don't know :

A discussion here :

There are lots of earlier threads in uk.rec.models.rail that may be worth reading. This search of Google may help, if the link works!

Alternatively, search eBay for a Fleischmann table :-)

Reply to
Graeme Eldred

Thanks Graeme Best info so far from both groups! Rob

Reply to
Rob Kemp