panel line scribing blade????

Recently, at my hobby shop, the owner gave me a new type panel
scriber blade. I will try to explain they were stainless steel with 5
attached somewhat like a photo eched set, you would remove one and use
a exacto blade holder and use .. I finally had a chance to use it and
I like it so much I'm trying to buy more but to no luck. owner said
they were from a model car distributor out of bussines. I've used a
hard GOOGLE search no luck if anyone can HELP I would appreciate.
Reply to
richgalindo78

Site Timeline