panel line scribing blade????

Recently, at my hobby shop, the owner gave me a new type panel
scriber blade. I will try to explain they were stainless steel with 5
attached somewhat like a photo eched set, you would remove one and use
a exacto blade holder and use .. I finally had a chance to use it and
I like it so much I'm trying to buy more but to no luck. owner said
they were from a model car distributor out of bussines. I've used a
hard GOOGLE search no luck if anyone can HELP I would appreciate.
Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Site Timeline

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.