Re: VIDEO: model railroad wrecks...

I have a Web-TV unit right now Soooo I can't LooK at anything on You-Tube. :(

But - Last night I got a LooK at thison my Girl Friends Computer and I have to tell ya that This is Really Really Funny. That thing with the pennies wrecking the Train is a Real Scream. I had a Cat that would run around the layout and chase the Train then sit there and give it a Good sideways ''WACK'' as it past him. Then we'd watch as the Whole Train rolled over on its side. I sware the Damn Cat would sit there and Smile and almost Laugh as the Cars went over and got Bunched Up along the Track It looked Really CooL when they went Off

,,

Reply to
cyberborg 4000

With the price of new engines lately it wouldn't be quite as cool anymore.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller