Top Train Links Offers Web Directory

Top Train Links at http://www.toptrainlinks.com offers the most comprehensive train and model railroad directory on the web. There
currently are more than 2,500 links in 250 categories.
Webmasters with railroad oriented sites -- whether commercial or amateur -- are encouraged to add their site to the directory. No reciprocal link is necessary, but offering one will increase your standing in searches and listings.
Come by and add a link, or just browse.

It looks fantastic. Is there any chance you could add e-mail links to the section titled, "My Model Railroad DreamWorld"? It would be nice if we could contact the modeler via e-mail to ask him/her questions about their layout, etc.
Matt

Oh! My site is there. Thank you. Reciprocal link added.
--
Graeme
http://www.binnsroad.co.uk