New website

wrote

Dan, I find it a little cumbersome too. I understand they are changing how it works on the 12th of this month. Maybe it will be quicker to navigate then. I think everyone will have to re-register. I do like being able to post and view pictures but it seems many people post all kinds of images in their signature lines and feel the need to post a picture in every message or response they make even if its not necessary. Also its not always evident who is responding to whom within a thread if the quotes feature is not used. Hopefully the new format will help with some of these things. Bruce
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
"fl@liner" skriver:

Beeing a "new user" of rec.models.railroad, I don't recognize that.
Klaus
Modeltog, internet, gratis spambekśmpelse, elektronik og andet:
‚úĖ
On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 08:17:10 +0200, "Klaus D. Mikkelsen"

Just hang out for a while, it'll happen sooner or later... probably sooner.
Enjoy it while you can.
fl@liner This tagline has been certified to contain no political rants.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Klaus: Fl@liner has it right. I used to put together a trains internet newsletter for about 100 folks with no internet back in the late 1990's. TUT (Train Update Tonight) About 600 plus issues like this one remaining:
http://www.trainsarefun.com/tutnews.html
Lots of great info came from this forum and others... sadly nothing comes from here and it is dead...
Finds dedicated train frums on your favorites and learn, here it's like being in a bar....
Steev

Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Xactly! I'm part of another usenet group with a totally different subject matter. People have come and gone with "BETTER" places to do what is doe in that usenet group. They never lasted save one and that recently was sold to another person. Usenet IS the best by far! Un moderated, Unparalleled!
Add pictures here
‚úĖ