NMRA Bulletin!

Larry, Send me private email as to where it get on the list. I checked the site but couldn't fine it.

Reply to
Jon Miller

Larry suggests more than once that this discussion be moved over to the NMRA's list at their web site. This very issue came up on one of the Yahoo lists a couple years back and it was pointed out the NMRA discussion list is *only* for NMRA members! Has this changed?

As an aside to this topic, after the above revelation, a yahoo list was started called NNMRA, standing for NOT NMRA. There everyone had their say, pro and con NMRA, and then after a couple weeks, if that, the list got virtually dead. The name was eventually changed to All-Railroads where ANYTHING concerning the prototype or the modeling of railroads was allowed. Sounded good on paper but to this day that list is still virtually dead.

Paul - "The CB&Q Guy" Modeling the CB&Q and its fictional Illiniwek River Valley Branch in the 1960's.

Reply to
Paul K - The CB&Q Guy

No, it's still members only. That's why I said "and all other members". But I see how that could have been confusing - sorry.

But I do support the members only policy. If you want to change the NMRA, you have to get involved in it. That's true of any organization.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard