Renewed my NMRA membership

I was one (of many, I'm sure) who renewed for five years right before the big dues increase in 2001. I just got me renewal notice... ouch! It will
cost me nearly as much for the next two years as the past five years did. ____ Mark
Mark Mathu wrote:

I bought the lifetime membership several years ago, so I'm just coasting along now. Glad I did it since they've dropped the life membership.
--

Rick Jones
Remove the Extra Dot to e-mail me

You what's really frustrating for me? I *had* a quote for life membership from the NMRA the year before the dues increase, and then never acted on it! There was some sort of time limit involved, and I just shelved it and never got around to it until it was too late. Auuughh!