Ho scale llamp holders

I need install in my Keystone Car repair shop kit microlamps for interiors. Anyone can help me for this material?

Mauro Crisante -Italy

Reply to
Mauro

I assume that you're talking about hanging lamps with a shade on them. Just put the two wires together with some glue if they are seperate, making sure that they are straight (you won't want to have the lights dangling on a curved cable now, would you?) and then run a pair of wires or flat brass stock along the top of the beam and solder them to the brass. Be neat about it and things will look good. If you want, place another piece of wood over the brass so that the top of the beam is wood. Also apply some tubing or larger wire along the beam to simulate the conduit that the wires would be normally running in. If desired, you can make that one of the electrical contacts for the lighting.

-- Yeppie, Bush is such an idiot that He usually outwits everybody else. How dumb!

Reply to
Bob May

First of all thank you for you hint. I don't explain well my problem: i need shades for my lamps.

Reply to
Mauro

Get out the punches that you have and find the right size and start punching some aluminum foil, the thicker industrial stuff. A simple wood mold of the shape you desire with a rod of wood to press the alumium foil into the mold and you've got lampshades! Attach with some black epoxy (you don't want light going up!) to the middle part of the bulb and your'e done.

-- Yeppie, Bush is such an idiot that He usually outwits everybody else. How dumb!

Reply to
Bob May

Thank You Bob!

Mauro