OK - I have Gravity Newsreader - now what?

I see the Ignore the Spam rule dialog, and have run it, but now how do I filter out cross-posts?

Is there an automatic way to filter out any messages with attachments?

Frank Eva

Frank Eva

click on "tools"

click on "rules"

click on "add"

under "general" mark "applies to all newsgroups" and "this rule does not expire"

under "conditions" mark "cross-posted to more than" and enter a number. Then click on "add condition"

under "actions" mark "discard".

click on "OK"

I won't guarantee that the above is exact and/or complete, but it's close.

you may then have to enable it on the main rule screne.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

In article ,

Actually, I was fortunate that this rule came pre-installed! Now, it would be really great if Gravity could ignore all posts with attachments, but I don't think that's an option...

Reply to
Frank Eva