On Topic For Any Newsgroup...

Culled from a guitar Newsgroup. Turns out you *can* use killfiles even if you're posting from a Google Groups account.

This should be useful info for anyone here who's tired of ego/flame wars and who wants to plonk one of more of the regular participants.

> > > You can killfile in google groups however, just download and > > install greasemonkey for Firefox and then search for google groups > > killfile. There's a script you can install and it works a charm. > Useful information! Do you mind if I forward this to a couple of my > other groups, Monster? > I know a lot of Netzians would be forever grateful. > ~Pete

Absolutely. Go for it. Here are the links.

Twibil