It's OT after all - Warren Buffet never got a train set for Christmas

"This is all happening because my father didn't buy me a train set as a kid." - WARREN BUFFETT, joking about his decision to buy a railroad, the
Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corporation.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/04/business/04deal.html?th&emc=th
cheers, wolf k.
Isn't this just the realization of one of Model Railroader's April Fool's stories from a few years ago - the building of a 1:1 scale model of a railroad - the Wisconsin Central, IIRC?
"This is all happening because my father didn't buy me a train set as a kid." - WARREN BUFFETT, joking about his decision to buy a railroad, the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Corporation.
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/04/business/04deal.html?th&emc=th
cheers, wolf k.

Warren Buffet to his son:
"What do you want for your birthday this year"
"A computer"
So he buys him IBM.
Next year he asks him aagain.
"A train set"
So he buys him BNSF.
Next year he asks hin again.
"A cowboy outfit"
So he buys him Microsoft.
Christopher A. Lee wrote:

ROTFL
wolf k.

Warren Buffet to his son:
"What do you want for your birthday this year"
"A computer"
So he buys him IBM.
Next year he asks him aagain.
"A train set"
So he buys him BNSF.
Next year he asks hin again.
"A cowboy outfit"
So he buys him Microsoft.
~~~~~~~
The usual last line to that sequence is "A Mickey Mouse outfit." So he buys him (fill in the blank)
BNSF = Buffet's New Santa Fe
(not mine, from a friend in another group)
: BNSF = Buffet's New Santa Fe :     Hmmmm. Broken Normal, Seldom Fixed?
                            Bruce
"I like bad!" Bruce Burden Austin, TX.

Oh, probably not, seeing that it's already been done many times before...
http://bancroft.berkeley.edu/events/bancroftiana/121/images/wasp2.jpg
http://www.radford.edu/~wkovarik/envhist/envimages/Standard.oil.Octopus.7.18.1880.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3592/3459839034_5344e218ab.jpg
http://octoprop.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/corporate-greed_27-06-1882.jpg