OT: railroad poem

Hi all, I know this is way off topic, but I always seem to get an answer from you all. I'm looking for a railroad poem, hopefully one of you can point me in the right direction, it goes something like this:

I don't get tell the train when to go I don't get to tell the train when to stop I don't get to pull the whistle or ring the bell but let the damn thing jump the tracks, and I catch all the hell.

Reply to
Longtailedlizard

I'm not allowed to drive the train The whistle I can not blow, I'm not the one who designates How far the train shall go

I'm not allowed to blow off steam Or even ring the bell But Let the damn thing jump the track And see who catches hell !!

Unknown

Found it at

his sidebar.

About the way I remember the one my boss used to have behind his desk.

Jim

Reply to
Jim