Please help our narrow gauge railroad project

All you need to do is call 44 911 813 1873 now to help the project no donation required. Every call we receive guarantees a dollar. That's all

Reply to
wow don't miss this

wow don't miss this spake thus:

Lessee, that'd be the UK, no? And where did you say 911 is?

My check is in the mail.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Never asked for a check - 449118131873 is a UK phone number we are running a Luke Johnson type attempt with a difference a company is sponsoring us and each call we receive the (the sponsor) will donate a dollar.

Reply to
Please help respond now