Posting

Is it ethical to post that you have listed items on ebay?

Reply to
Bruce Stull

Seems to be done frequently; just don't do it more than once in a great while, and above all DON'T CALL IT "RARE"

(unless it's a nice filet, au point)

Reply to
Steve Caple

Peter=A0W. wrote: WOW ! You guys resurrected an old thread (started in 1997) ! Sure brings some memories... I see names of "Big John" A Dalton (R.I.P.) and John Sheridan - some of the group's great posters from those days.

------------------------------------------------- Those were the days! I always liked to read TOM's posts and replies also.

History of N Scale:
Links to over 700 helpful sites:

Bill