Precision lathe work for hobbyist

The little machine shop offers precision lathe work and small fabrication work, we offer excellent rates and turn around on parts.
We make parts for the hobbyist, Automotive and Marine, but if you need any unusual parts just email us your requirements.
We can turn the following:-
-Mildsteel -Stainless -Titanium -Aluminium -Brass -Plastics
E-mail interspec snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca for more information on our rates. we offer a mail order service very fast turn around.