Questions about selling MRR stuff.............

A while back someone asked about selling some equipment on another venue than Ebay. My question would be, who else does beside E-barf?

John P Franklin

Reply to
John Franklin

EBay is the biggest, and with the greatest number of members.

The thread you mention is fairly recent (you can search the groups and see what the consensus was).

IIRC, they said that there aren't many other good sites for selling stuff..

Peteski

Reply to
Peter W.

John=A0Franklin wrote: A while back someone asked about selling some equipment on another venue than Ebay. My question would be, who else does beside E-barf?

Yahoo! Auctions:
History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
to 1,000 sites: