R.M.R is readable with only 13 entries in my killfile

Two clicks in Thunderbird and the troll is gone.

David Starr

Reply to
David Starr

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:36:25 -0500, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and David Starr instead replied:

But, but, but . . . won't you miss me? Sniff . . .

-- Ray

Reply to
Ray Haddad

Reply to
curtmchere

Or you can act like an adult and use self-discipline

Reply to
Chairman Covv

Into the cocaine again, Ray?

Reply to
Chairman Covv

That must be your DOC, liar.

Reply to
SameAsB4

You can't even keep your finger off yourself.

Reply to
SameAsB4