R.M.R is readable with only 13 entries in my killfile

Two clicks in Thunderbird and the troll is gone.
David Starr

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 16:36:25 -0500, I said, "Pick a card, any card"

But, but, but . . . won't you miss me? Sniff . . . -- Ray
Haddad says...

Into the cocaine again, Ray?
--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
...PK

instead replied:

That must be your DOC, liar.

Only a troll would post this David.

David Starr says...

Or you can act like an adult and use self-discipline
--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
...PK

You can't even keep your finger off yourself.