Re: Bachmann C&O J-2

Has anybody seen the new C&O J-2 by Bachmann? Has it been released yet like

>the rest of the USRA heavy Mountains? I'm still waiting for mine. >Gene >ABV61-1043.001.HCB >
Find "Skinny Dipping and Other Stories" >On the web at
or >
>and look for "Into Joy From Sadness" soon. > > >

-- Jim Sherman xROADKILL snipped-for-privacy@zYAHOOa.COM < remove lower case letters, then use what's left AS lower case

The hurrider I goes the behinder I gets; which makes sense because the older I gets the more behind I gets. And I is gettin an old behind!

Reply to
Jim Sherman

We havethem in stock. Price is $129.95. We will have pictures on our web page by the end of the day. We also have extra tenders at $44.95

John Glaab Peach Creek Shops

peachcreekshops.com

Reply to
PEACHCREEK