Re: HAVE YOU HEARD THE BAD NEWS!

Sponge Bob.....a Revelation, for only $19.95. Also available on tape. Every

>word has been divinely inspired right out of context to reveal this evil >menace and expose him for the wicked fictitious creature he is. Help us in >this divine mission and you will be blessed a hundred fold. Your very >children are at stake. Learn how to protect them from Sponge Bob and other >evil animations through the power of the Lord before they are lost forever. >Have faith........send money!

Bruce,

I thought about buying your book, but decided on something really radical. I controlled my kids' access to the TV!

Tongue firmly in cheek,

Jay

Reply to
JCunington

Don't let 'em pull that prayer shawl off the top of it!

Reply to
Steve Caple