Re: Looking for a round-robin group in Richmond, VA

Suggest you start here:

The James River Division of the NMRA includes the Richmond area, and the group's current Division Superintendent lives in Richmond. They just had a meeting in Charlottesville, so watch their site for announcement of the next meeting (probably after Christmas). If you attend a meeting, you'll meet several modelers in your area with layouts in various stages.

You should also inquire at Chesterfield Hobbies. This is a really good shop, and the staff are aware of who's doing what around Richmond. Gary Q

I'm trying to find a group of modelers around the Richmond, Virginia area > interested in participating a round-robin construction and operations group. > I have a basement to make an empire and I'm sure others have empires to > build and run. > Rick
Reply to
Geezer