Re: Model Railroad ClubAccepting New Members

Congrats on the new move! I think this may be a good move. Our club is located in an old firehouse too! We purchased the building in the mid seventies. Click the link below to see some then and now pics.

Good Luck, Chris

The Treasure Coast Model Railroad Club just moved into an 8 year old > firehouse in Port St. Lucie, FL. between I-95 and the Turnpike (50 miles > north of West Palm Beach on the east coast). We have two scales (HO & N) in > a newly air conditioned 1900 sq ft building, new 10 ft drop ceiling, new > lighting and power, security system and lots of free off-street parking. > > We are beginning to build new railroads, (20% of the old railroads were > salvaged.) We need members who want to work with us from the in this > exciting undertaking. If you're interested, stop in on a Tuesday night > (7p-10p) or on Saturday (9a-1p). We're not looking for experts, just people > who want to enjoy the fellowship of railroading and have fun. Call > 772-340-5802 for more info. > > Happy Railroading > > Trip > >
Reply to
Chris