Re: Rail King Proto-sound2.0 reset procedure - Day Light Model

>the remote control no longer works

Make sure the battery in both the loco and remote are fresh.

>How do I know it is in a neutral state?

When you first power up these engines, they are in RESET state. Cycle power or depress the DIR button for FORWARD, cycle once again and it's in NEUTRAL state.

Reply to
Corelane

Scott

Reply to
Charles Kimbrough

Charles, Please forgive me but what is a faulty lock-on and what do I need to do to fix it? Thank you!

--Scott

Reply to
Scott

Reply to