MTH Diesel Lash up

I want to put two MTH Rail King PA powered units together, but they always seem to want to run opposite of each other. These don't have traditional e units. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks, MFisher

Reply to
Mikal Fisher

Are you are trying to run them back to back as opposed to nose to tail? It's best to lock out the electronic e-units, to wit:

Lock into a Directional State: You can lock your engine into a directional state (forward, neutral, or reverse) to prevent it from changing directions. To do this, put the engine into the direction you want (or into neutral to lock it into neutral), run it at a very slow speed (< 10 scale mph), and quickly but firmly press your remote?s Whistle button once followed immediately by three presses of the Bell button. Two horn blasts will indicate that the engine has made the change. The engine will not change direction (including going into neutral) until you repeat the 1 whistle, 3 bells code to return the engine to its normal state, even if the engine is kept without power for extended periods of time.

Hope this helps. I know it sounds confusing. A couple of times through and it's a piece of cake. ...Bill

My O Gauge Homepage

Corelane