Re: Union Pacific gets tough over logo

You are an idiot. Each of your posts Emily is even MORE idiotic than the one you wrote before. Amazing, you are born that way.

Reply to
MrRathburne

I fully support the UP in its decision to charge for its logo. You Americans can well afford a few bucks if you model that road or fallen flags that are affected. I assume most other roads will follow suit. It is all about making money and a growing economy. Get with the program boys, its only money

Reply to
Okiechoochoo

What do they do in the desert where your paradise is? Oh yeah, they don't have railroads there do they? DAOH!

Reply to
MrRathburne

Well, if you can't afford 3 or 4 dollars more for a toy train engines you need to get a new hobby. You drive a gas guzzling SUV? Sell it and get a more economic car. That alone would save you the difference each month. The problem here is you just don't want to spend more on your toys. Screw you. Pay up. (and you will) IT IS THE AMERICAN WAY. Oh and I do live in, or close to a desert. Yes we have trains and if I model them I am affected by the UPs decision. But I know that is the way it goes. Why don't you model the east coast roads idiot. They are not affected by the UP decision. Everything goes up. Hell look at Railroad books by Morning Sun. Used to be all color for $40 now it's all color for $60. Same darn book just up 50%. I think the UP is doing everyone a favor by going for only 4%. I would be willing to pay more just because they have kept their steam and excursion programs going. The trouble with you is you want everything for nothing. It isn't that way bubba. Like it or leave it. Bet your medical insurance skyrocketed this year also. Funny people don't bitch and moan about that but raise hell over the UPs little amount. What the hell if a Athearn Genesis loco goes up, is it going to break your poor ass. If it is you need a new hobby or a less wasteful life style.

Reply to
Okiechoochoo