Re: What Roster would you have if........?

Ack! How could I forget? Scratch one gon; instead: a vinegar car. Very cool/wierd-looking things.

Reply to
Lt. Kizhe Catson

But everything works almost exactly like the real thing! No endless bickering over DC vs DCC for control.

---john.

Reply to
John Haskey

Live steam or compressed air?

Gasoline or diesel or gas-eletric or diesel-electric or hydraulic transmission?

Reply to
Joe Ellis

Nuclear, a big radiation sheild so the bomb can push against something to transfer the energy to the loco. It would be powerful enough that the extra shielding for the crew and cargo wouldn't make any significant difference. Could be a little messy in more populated areas.

Paul

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

Both, steam for the engine, compressed air for the train brakes.

Thanks, no, I'll stick with steam for motive power.

---john.

Reply to
John Haskey

Ah, an "Orion" powerplant.

The rails will be easy enough to follow... look for the blue glow.

Reply to
Joe Ellis

Hello All

Acually I do like the E units, was going on memory which is not that great at times. :)

Hmm maybe scratch the long heavy coal drag and have Express passenger/mail

For the long heavy coal drag maybe a pair of SD90's

For steam Big Boys, Alleghaney's, (did they haul coal?)

My Website:

Anthony

Hello All

A Shay/Climax/Heisler with log cars or small 4 wheel open wagons

Gett>What roster would you have if you could only ever have 2 different

My Website:

Anthony

Almost exclusively, regrettably.

Reply to