Re: Woodland Scenics Sprayers

Regardless, I just received 2 Spray Misters from Scenic Express

> and they work great.

I see that the SprayMister has a filter built into the bottom of the suction hose to help prevent clogging the nozzle. One of those sprayers came with the Scenic Express SuperTree starter kit that I purchased, but I haven't gotten around to using it yet.

Scenic Express seems to really be establishing themselves as the premier source for scenery materials. I just got their catalog #11 in the mail last week (180 - 5½"x8½" color pages); besides carrying their own supplies it looks like they stock just about every scenery material made by the other big scenery material producers (Woodland Scenics, Noch, Heiki, Preiser, etc.), plus lots of items made by smaller companies.

Their web site is at

but it looks like it's got along way to go before the on-line listings catch up with everything that's in their catalog.

Mark Mathu The Green Bay Route:

"I started out with nothing and I still have most of it."

Reply to
Mark Mathu

Yeah, they told me "they're working on it", but in many months, I've not seen anything change. It's really a waste of time, given the fact that their catalog is free and ordering is by a toll-free phone number.

Reply to
Frank Eva