Right Track Software Library

Does anyone happen to have a component library for Right Track that includes 027 switches? I think it's the only component that I cannot find in Atlas free version.

thanks

Reply to
gkamieneski

gkamiene wrote: Does anyone happen to have a component library for Right Track that includes 027 switches? I think it's the only component that I cannot find in Atlas free version.

----------------------------------------------------------- It appears that Atlas O doesn't offer 027 switches. That could be the reason it's missing.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire