Rivarossi Hudson Instructions?

Would somebody have the instructions/maintenance sheet for a Rivarossi Hudson locomotive?

A scan would come in handy. Might they be already somewhere on the Internet?

Thanks!

Peter

Reply to
Peter Jessen

You can contact the NMRA Library in Chatanooga, TN. The library maintains an archive of old kit instructions and data sheets. For a modest fee they will send you a copy.

John Glaab Peach Creek Shops

Reply to
PEACHCREEK

Thanks John,

I live in Denmark and suppose I am cut off from this option. You could not tell from my posting, thanks a lot anyway:-)

Peter

Reply to
Peter Jessen

Sorry, but we don't see the header info unless we explictly go to the Propeerties Tab for it. Most people have no idea of how to do even that minimal bit of work and, generally, there is no need to do so. You can send a self addressed stamped envelope with an International Money Order or such item in US funds after you find out what the tariff is for getting the item.

Bob May

I've got a 20 year old Rivarossi Parts Booklet with the exploded parts views and parts lists for all of the early locos (mostly square 3 pole motors and big flanges). How old is yours? Which Hudson do you have - the NYC unstreamlined, the 20th Century, the Santa Fe Blue Goose? The print quality of the booklet is poor, but I can try to scan it for you if you think one of these scans will help. (My mother's parents came from Randers and Nyborg so I feel a duty to help another Dane.) Gary Q

Reply to
Geezer

Geezer" wrotenews:OmmAd.42761$ snipped-for-privacy@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...> I've got a 20 year old Rivarossi Parts Booklet with the exploded parts views

Gary, I have tried to reply directly (by removing 'nospamale'), but end up with an error message.

In my e-mail you should remove the capital letters.

Peter