Rivet Counter

Steve Caple spake thus:

Hmm; why do I suspect I'm being trolled here? Don't want *that* to happen.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

Franz, clue me in. Who or what is Mark Mason?

Ta,

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Newton

And you know that how? Along with your "degree" in thermodynamics, you also got a certificate in clairvoyancy?

Expert enough to recognise you for what you are...

Reply to
Mark Newton

Reply to
curtmchere

Mark! About 3-4 years ago the was a company called, IIRC, Railroad Custom Paints (or something similar) run by Mr Mason. Apparently he got in over his head and made customers wait for months for their locos without any notice an did what can only be called inferior work; to use a kind expression. One of his customers complained on this forum; posted a link to one of Mr Masons masterpieces (I believe it was a Kato PA painted in a SP scheme, HO scale decals and all). Some more disgruntled customers chimed in and, as we say in this neck of the woods, the shit hit the fan. Numerous accusation by ol' Mark, using various identities, of us rmr users ruining his business, family, what have you. He was somewhere in the Midwest; I think Kansas but won't swear on it; but he made a deep south backwoods bible thumper sound like an atheist. Does anybody else remember him?? Help me out here, please... Anyway, when J Epperson first popped up not long thereafter, I was sure it was Mark M. The rants were almost identical... Of course, I could be wrong.

Franz T.

Reply to
Franz T

X-No-Archive

You and David should no deny who you are. He is a muslim and there is no shame > On 11 Jan 2007 15:22:04 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aim.com wrote: >

Reply to
curtmchere

Franz T wrote: [...].

These people use the same language. Mentally and spiritually they have been reduced to the lowest common denominator, so of course they sound the same. They are incapable of thinking their own thoughts. I don't know what I find more unChristian - their smarmy self-righteousness, or their complete lack of charity.

Reply to
Wolf

They sound like typical Christians!

Reply to
Greg Procter

He's a friggin' Kraut, you piss-ignorant bible thumping dolt, and I'm English, Scots, Welsh and the "Pennsylvania Dutch" variety of Kraut.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Good on yer, loony. When asked a simple question, avoid answering and go off on some ratbag tangent...

Again, you know that how?

Reply to
Mark Newton

Foul language is the sign of a weak mind Mark I am sorry to add that to your list of weaknesses. Can you leave Australia to find help or are you stuck there and need to keep suffereing?

I know you are not qualified s>>

Reply to
curtmchere

X-No-Archive

Mark bad language is the sign of a weak and frustrated m> > > Yet again you show up how little you know of this topic.

Reply to
curtmchere

Franz T wrote:=

Now that you mention it, I do recall the bloke, and all of the nonsensical bullshit that went with him. I wonder why rmr attracts so many posts from these sad no-hopers?

Yes, but then again it's entirely possible that Mason, Epperson and McHere are the same person. He's obviously damaged goods - multiple identities would be the least of his problems.

Cheers,

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Newton

I remember the twit, you have it pretty much right. His responses condemned him more than comments by others.

Reply to
Paul Newhouse

My vote goes to the self-righteousness.

Reply to
Franz T

Steve Caple spake thus:

Ackshooly, I'm more of a Bohunk, but yeah, it's a Kraut name.

He's either a 'Merkin redneck (the worst!) or a troll.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

X-No-Archive

Steve, can you speak english this makes not sense. Sort your post> Steve Caple spake thus:

Reply to
curtmchere

As a Theologian and a practising christian I should take exception to that idiotic remark, but its overwhelmeed by the even more idiotic preaching of religion in a group for Modellers. valé Beowulf

Reply to
Beowulf

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com spake thus (*not* replying to Steve, it should be noted):

Nobody was talking to you, asshole.

Reply to
David Nebenzahl

LOL!

Jeez, Franz, I think even a rattlesnake might object to being handled by it - although I don't doubt it has plenty of experience "handling" animals. :-)

Oddly enough, I've heard of that silly old slapper! She's living proof of P.T. Barnum's observations!

Cheers,

Mark.

Reply to
Mark Newton