Rivet Counter

snipped-for-privacy@aim.com spake thus [changed to bottom post]:

Um, I think you have rivet counters confused with rivet *talkers*. *They're* the ones who should shut up.
On Tue, 09 Jan 2007 21:38:52 -0800, David Nebenzahl wrote:

Don't forget the godbotherers and bored againsters.
--
Steve

Steve Caple wrote:

Steve, the shit that "curt" has been posting - is it starting to seem familiar?
I wonder if we're not seeing a return of Jerry/Spanky, or whatever the sad wanker called himself?
On Wed, 10 Jan 2007 10:15:42 GMT, Mark Newton wrote:

Hmmmm - was he "saved" BY or FROM spanking?
--
Steve

Franz T wrote:
> I still think it's really Mark Mason.
Franz, clue me in. Who or what is Mark Mason?
Ta,
Mark.

Mark! About 3-4 years ago the was a company called, IIRC, Railroad Custom Paints (or something similar) run by Mr Mason. Apparently he got in over his head and made customers wait for months for their locos without any notice an did what can only be called inferior work; to use a kind expression. One of his customers complained on this forum; posted a link to one of Mr Masons masterpieces (I believe it was a Kato PA painted in a SP scheme, HO scale decals and all). Some more disgruntled customers chimed in and, as we say in this neck of the woods, the shit hit the fan. Numerous accusation by ol' Mark, using various identities, of us rmr users ruining his business, family, what have you. He was somewhere in the Midwest; I think Kansas but won't swear on it; but he made a deep south backwoods bible thumper sound like an atheist. Does anybody else remember him?? Help me out here, please... Anyway, when J Epperson first popped up not long thereafter, I was sure it was Mark M. The rants were almost identical... Of course, I could be wrong.
Franz T.
Franz T wrote: [...].

These people use the same language. Mentally and spiritually they have been reduced to the lowest common denominator, so of course they sound the same. They are incapable of thinking their own thoughts. I don't know what I find more unChristian - their smarmy self-righteousness, or their complete lack of charity.
Wolf wrote:

They sound like typical Christians!
salv

As a Theologian and a practising christian I should take exception to that idiotic remark, but its overwhelmeed by the even more idiotic preaching of religion in a group for Modellers. val Beowulf
Beowulf wrote:

OK, I'll keep it short as this is totally off-topic: - Wars; we (ahem) christians have been carrying on self-righteous wars against just about everyone for as long as our (European) cultures have existed. The current crop of wars eminate fron Christian nations. - The basis of most christian teaching is fear. - Consider the value of the churchs' possessions, particularly the Catholic church and then consider the need in our societies - charity is now mostly the perogative of the State and private individuals.

My vote goes to the self-righteousness.
Franz T wrote:

Now that you mention it, I do recall the bloke, and all of the nonsensical bullshit that went with him. I wonder why rmr attracts so many posts from these sad no-hopers?

Yes, but then again it's entirely possible that Mason, Epperson and McHere are the same person. He's obviously damaged goods - multiple identities would be the least of his problems.
Cheers,
Mark.

I remember the twit, you have it pretty much right. His responses condemned him more than comments by others.
--
The lotto must be rigged, I should have won by now.
Modular furniture is cruel and unusual.

Mark, Vacation is over. As remarkable and pathetic as it appears "curt" or shall we just call him Spanky, is probably an adult. Bruce
Bruce Favinger wrote:
> Mark, Vacation is over. As remarkable and pathetic as it appears > "curt" or shall we just call him Spanky, is probably an adult.
Not much of an adult, based on it's ravings...
Cheers,
Mark.

Mark, Agreed! Perhaps I should have said some type of adult primate. A Howler Monkey springs to mind as a possibility. Bruce

You may have read my response already, but it is WWE (World Wresling Entertainment) now. The World Wresting Federation was sued by the World Widlife Fund over the acronym WWF.
Spender, Thanks for the update. I guess I just don't keep up things like that very well. Bruce

Bruce Favinger wrote:

LOL! An interesting description, Bruce. Mind you, WWF sounds a lot like our Parliament!
All the best,
Mark.
WWF behavior sounds like your postings "Mark".