Scalefigures.com?

Has anyone had dealings with

? I have emailed them about some figures I want to buy, but have not received a reply in a week. Their web page is about a year and a half out of date, so I am starting to wonder if there is a problem.

WinBear

Reply to
WinBear (Bob Horton)

I know the fellow that owns the company, and unless something has gone terribly wrong in his personal life, I'm sure that he's still actively running the company.

Art Fahie

Reply to
Art Fahie

I have dealt with them recently. I bought about 100 unpainted cast metal figures in HO scale. Quality and service were excellent. The owner *was* and maybe still is having some trouble getting his email. I think there are two ways to contact him by email on the site. You might want to try both. Be persistant. It's all good stuff.

Reply to
Doug

Where are the prices listed? I just visited the site, and didn't see anything but the shipping costs.

Reply to
larry lawrence

Reply to
Jon Miller