source for sub mini toggle switches

Can anybody point me to a source for buying SPDT momentary on (ON)-OFF-(ON) toggle switches? They don't seem to have them at radio shack, I keep coming up empty on the Digikey web site (probably don't know how to put the right keywords in) and the Jameselectronics.com site seems to come back with nothing no matter what I do.

thanx,

Vince Guarna

Charles Kimbrough

Mouser Electronics has a pretty extensive line, with most in stock. I see several types of (ON)-OFF-(ON) miniature toggle switches -- maybe that have something in the size you're looking for.

See this link:

use the "back" and "next" links at the bottom of the sheet to look at other types of SPDT toggles. I've used them in the past and have been happy with their service.

Reply to
Mark Mathu

Also check all electronics for some good items.

Reply to
Howard Garner

The company below shows a couple of momentary XPDT switches; the others I found listed them but as a "non-stocked" item.

Reply to
kt0t