Suggestions for small pressure pump?

"peter abraham" wrote

Hey, you're a pom yourself, living in France doesn't negate that! ;-)
If I wanted to find our about pressure pumps would I post to three model railway groups - on each in the UK, USA and Australia or would I find a group which was more appropriate?
John.
G'day

You're not wrong there, mate.

Pot, kettle, black?
--
Jane
OO in the garden http://www.yddraiggoch.demon.co.uk/railway/railway.html
Simone Merrett wrote:

Simone Merrett wrote:

I see trouble looming here.

I can get my hands on a 6 cylinder Ruston diesel engine in working order for a good price ,and the best part is ,it actually came from a WWII British submarine ,so it should fit into your model with out any modification.

Just go back to bed ,that'll help

You can get "pulling pumps" at adult toy shops IIRC

Yes, a radial piston pump would be the way to go .

see answer to ques 1.

Buy your self a foundry and a lathe ,you will need a CNC milling machine as well.

--
Kevin (Bluey)
Simone Merrett wrote:

OT for uk.rec.models.rail but intriguing nevertheless. What size is the model submarine, how deep will it be going and how do you plan to control it when it reaches its greatest depth?
--
Bruce Fletcher
Stronsay, Orkney

Could of fooled me. But you certainly are a dickhead and it is gratifying that you don't post much in aus.rail.models Rod