Anyone know what train stores are in....

Just about anywhere

Interesting application of web based mapping - has many topics besides model RR.

Val

Reply to
VManes

Neat! Thanks for sharing.

Bill Bill's Railroad Empire

BillsRREmpire

Well, it's not perfect. There is at least one bug -- I asked for "Maryland" and got a map that's centered around Washington DC.

Also, it needs a facility to pan around, moving a window in at least the cardinal directions to be really useful as a general application.

Norm

Reply to
Norm Dresner

It has panning as well as zooming to the right of the map.

Yes, it did do a poor job finding Maryland in the State dropdown list. Type Maryland in the "Enter a Location" box and you get it better centered on the state.

Val