To all newbies!

Not going to happen! Too many want the government in your pants. Note--I said yours and not theirs.

J. Bright

Reply to
jhbright

I don't know... I'd guess that about 75% of the guys I was in school with between say 4th & 8th grade built some plastic model kits. Maybe they weren't pounding them out once a week like I did in my prime : ) but I can remember that at school gift exchanges, it looked like a model shop when the boys got together to check things out!

Of course, that was about 40 years ago too... perhaps a couple of generations ago!

dlm

Reply to
Dan Merkel

This is what happens when people hide out in `burbs where everyone is just like everyone else so they assume everyone is like everyone else. In my neighborhood some people fix their own cars, most work for a living, mow their own lawns, cut their own hedges, and, if they have kids, usually expect them to help out.

Reply to
Greg Pavlov