Too big or too small?

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 07:21:24 +0800, Ray Haddad

Give your udder udder to my udder brudder, mudder.
could someone give the listing on ebay for these items?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pack-of-100-Painted-Model-People-1-100-Railway-Train_W0QQitemZ330165699854QQihZ014QQcategoryZ11647QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/Painted-Model-People-1-75-Train-Set-Landscape-100-Pack_W0QQitemZ290160081517QQihZ019QQcategoryZ11647QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:26:41 -0400, Dan Merkel wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pack-of-100-Painted-Model-People-1-100-Railway-Train_W0QQitemZ330165699854QQihZ014QQcategoryZ11647QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/Painted-Model-People-1-75-Train-Set-Landscape-100-Pack_W0QQitemZ290160081517QQihZ019QQcategoryZ11647QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Hmmmm - better plan on repainting them! Just awful!
--
Steve

On 9/6/2007 4:42 PM Dan Merkel spake thus:

Just so you know, we saw this post the first time you sent it. No need to repeat yourself.

As far as I know, it was only posted once...
dlm
If you've got any passenger cars, saw off the 1:100 figures at the hips and stick them inside the cars on the seats. Might even work for the 1:75's. British OO trains are 1:76 scale, so junk all your 1:87 stuff and go British! Regards, Bill.

you