Totally OT, (Model Airplane) But Amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXqEY5GASoQ

Apparently nobody told this guy it was impossible so he just went ahead and did it: A full aerobatic routine, in a basketball court with
a low ceiling, using an electric airplane. (A knife-edged inside- outside square figure eight performed at waist height? Give me a break!!)
I used to be an R/C flight instructor, but this would probably have caused me to quit the hobby if I were still in it.
~Pete
Twibil said this on 3/9/2009 3:08 PM:

Thanks. I few an R/C plane for a year or so and know first hand: Its not easy! That sure looked easy for him.
I used to do u-control. Did full aerobatic with several planes. The slower planes mad things easy and it was very possible to do a full cloverleaf either way within an 8' ceiling. Scary but quite doable.
-- Bob May
Twibil wrote:

You certainly have to be good at keeping track of your lefts, rights, ups and downs on the joystick when doing that.
--

Rick Jones
Remove the Extra Dot to e-mail me

Had me reaching for the barf bag!