track plans for RRTrack Lite

Does anyone have some good track plans with 042 minimum curves? I have the lite version that has the MTH library that comes with the MTH
club membership. I'd like to keep the focus on realtrax as I already have a decent supply of that track.
I'm looking for plans in the 6x8 to 9x12 range. Slightly smaller or larger is OK. Can files be emailed?
I currently have an 072 circle, an 042 circle, lots of 30, 10 and several 5 inch straights and two turnouts (072 and 042). Right now we run two loops on the floor with one siding.
I'm looking to add a few turnouts and a crossing track to add some variety and switching capability to make it more interactive.
Thanks for help or suggestions.
Dave