Track plans for tiny layouts ...

There is a site (US I believe) that has shed loads of track plans for miniature layouts, I've lost the URL and google isn't much help, can anyone remind me of the URL please.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

That would probably be

Cheers, Martyn

Reply to
M Roberts

That's the one, cheers.

Reply to
Chris Wilson

Alternatively:-

Formerly "Mike's Small Trackplans Page" with a new URL

(kim)

Reply to
kim

Cheers, Martyn managed to hit the nail on the head first time around, nice site though, not quite what I was looking for; an interesting few minutes all the same though. Thanks.

Reply to
Chris Wilson