Train

You don't always find what you seek and sometimes you just watch what you find - coupla times even. Searched on YouTube for train while tuning my sound system. Wanted a train going past a crossing. Got Tassels going in two different directions Simultaneously, Ah say at the very same time boy! Have not seen that since a live performance in 1967 in Toledo, Ohio. Collected one of the tassels and the prize was a black eye - when I got home! So watch at your own risk. BTW, the music's OK too.

Oh, where is it!

Ryecheer:

Just checked - still there!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Off topic.

Reply to
None

Off topic.

Such things can never be off topic :-)

Anyway its good to see a video thats entertaining rather than an ego trip.

Cheers, Simon

Reply to
simon

Off topic.

Train railroad crossing.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

And it seems rather more Fun than Sex. Well, sortof.

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

You've been doing it wrong.

Reply to
Twibil

You've been doing it wrong.

Right Quitely!

Reply to
Lobby Dosser

Heh!

Got anything to say about model railroads?

~Pete

Reply to
Twibil

Sex is the most fun you can have, without smiling!

Reply to
The Seabat