Train

You don't always find what you seek and sometimes you just watch what you find - coupla times even. Searched on YouTube for train while tuning my
sound system. Wanted a train going past a crossing. Got Tassels going in two different directions Simultaneously, Ah say at the very same time boy! Have not seen that since a live performance in 1967 in Toledo, Ohio. Collected one of the tassels and the prize was a black eye - when I got home! So watch at your own risk. BTW, the music's OK too.
Oh, where is it!
Ryecheer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHnYe5Nj0F0

Just checked - still there!

Off topic.

Off topic.
Such things can never be off topic :-)
Anyway its good to see a video thats entertaining rather than an ego trip.
Cheers, Simon

And it seems rather more Fun than Sex. Well, sortof.

You've been doing it wrong.

You've been doing it wrong.
Right Quitely!

Heh!
Got anything to say about model railroads?
~Pete
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 22:32:50 -0700, "Lobby Dosser"

Sex is the most fun you can have, without smiling!
--
The Seabat

Off topic.
Train railroad crossing.