walther's Life-Like byout

Will walthers become another WalMart?

God bless you and have a good day with Him at your side.

Reply to
Paul Mccann

It already is WalWalthersMart for trains. They just don't have a smiley face guy reducing everyday low prices. Come to think of it they don't even have everyday low prices. Bruce

Reply to
Bruce Favinger

Didn't this guy try something like this before?

I'm sure I remember that "signature" farewell from somewhere...

Paul Mccann wrote:

Reply to
Pete in Calgary

I've never seem Paul send out an incorrect message... it's true, nonetheless.

Mark Mathu

OK

Mark Mathu wrote:

Reply to