walther's Life-Like byout

Will walthers become another WalMart?
God bless you and have a good day with Him at your side.

It already is WalWalthersMart for trains. They just don't have a smiley face guy reducing everyday low prices. Come to think of it they don't even have everyday low prices. Bruce

LOL! Very good!

-

here here, How ya doing Bruce?
Didn't this guy try something like this before?
I'm sure I remember that "signature" farewell from somewhere...

I've never seem Paul send out an incorrect message... it's true, nonetheless. http://www.walthers.com/
OK